Deuce's Deep Blue Pearl R32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deuce's Deep Blue Pearl R32

Had the pleasure of meeting Rob (Deuce) tonite after he had gotten his R32 freshly detailed. The thing shines in the sun which is odd to me, because my jazz blue GTi does not have any pearl in it, but his R32 definetly does, which catches the sun and makes it sparkle when waxed.

The car is MINT, and looks as if it just came off the showroom floor. I almost felt bad rolling around in the dirt to get shots, then having to sit on his leather seats.

Here are a few of the later shots, need to edit the driving shots tomorrow.

enjoy!
    Team Highschool
    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Re: Deuce's Deep Blue Pearl R32

MK4 R32 is so sick!!!! nice shots...

Deuce you should look for coils for the R
    12 VW Golf
    09 BMW 135i
    07 MKV GTI
    03 Jetta GLI
    01 Jetta GLS
    90 Jetta GL

Comment

holy fark!

yea needs more low in the back but then who am i to judge

Comment

Thanks guys and Andrew... bow down... the pictures are Sick, sick, sick!

Agreed, the car could go lower... however... this R32 sees Cowtown 365-days a year so I doubt I'll do anything with regards to the ride height. If anything, I would love to keep the car 100% stock on the exterior... ie. maintain the "It's just a Golf?" image as much as possible on the outside... and put all the effort into the "go" on the inside. Have seriously considered some HPA FI goodness however, considering the price... and the 365-day a year usage... I'm not to sure that's where I want to go. Right now I'm leaning for a CVP Level 2 NA kit however, still waiting to see if the cost/benefit equation makes sense to me since the kit hasn't been released yet.

Anyhow, thanks again Andrew! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

P.S. If anyone's cruised with Andrew... it was an absolute blast! I mean... not the part where I couldn't catch the Smurf on the #1 but the 33-year old Cougar telling us how "cute" our matching cars were... sure was a laugh! Give me a holler anytime guys... I'm a cruise-a-holic.

P.S. Props to Valentine1 and Passport X50 for keeping us safe!

Cheers... Deuce.
        Rob
        Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
        Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

No worries, I apologize for dragging my feet on the rolling shots, spent yesterday at IKEA w/ the gf and then putting together all of the stuff she bought. That coupled with the heat left me exhausted and so I decided to spend it the rest of the afternoon poolside.
          Team Highschool

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
            No worries, I apologize for dragging my feet on the rolling shots, spent yesterday at IKEA w/ the gf and then putting together all of the stuff she bought. That coupled with the heat left me exhausted and so I decided to spend it the rest of the afternoon poolside.
            ... no aplogies necessary! Hopefully we got a few good ones in there.

P.S. Feel free to photoshop Alessandra Ambrosio into the passenger seat with me if you like.
            Rob

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

what was your wifes email address where you wanted those pictures sent again?

haha
              Team Highschool

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
                what was your wifes email address where you wanted those pictures sent again?

haha
                Nice. Actually, she probably wouldn't mind. She has this weird thing for Wayne Gretzky... so... perhaps if you just put ole Wayne inbetween us... she'd likely be o.k. with that.

Rob

Comment

Put Wayne in the backseat! Or would that be too creepy??
                  Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
                  Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
                  Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Working...
                  X