Sexy golf caddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy golf caddies

Hey guys I am looking to book sexy golf caddies for a friend's stag. Anyone know of a reputable company in town?
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Sexy golf caddies

http://www.indart.ca/
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

On a related topic, my buddies stag is tonight, and we have done a poor job planning the entertainment. If we wanted to go to a strip club in Calgary where would you recomend?

Comment

french maid downtown
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
          french maid downtown
          Do they do lap dance and such? I think in Edmonton the clubs do, but I am not sure about Calgary.

Can anyone shed light on the fact?

I have never been to the maid downtown, if it busy on a Saturday night?

Comment

No idea, to tell you the truth the clubs here suck for stags. You'd be better off sending your buddy into a massage parlour with a fist full of cash.

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              Thanks Chris, I'll contact them today.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by 94gti View Post
                Do they do lap dance and such? I think in Edmonton the clubs do, but I am not sure about Calgary.

Can anyone shed light on the fact?

I have never been to the maid downtown, if it busy on a Saturday night?
                to be honest i've only been there for food/....no word of a lie. as a practical joke i was told to go grab some food from there when i first started and didn't know what the Maid was.

If you were in Van i could give you a list a mile long. Been a while since i've been to the rippers
                Team Highschool
                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Ya we went this weekend, with nothing booked in advance, and it sucked. We had a few drinks then left.

Comment

AB doesn't allow contact anymore so no lap dances or anything in the clubs (not for 5 years at least)

Either hire someone private to come to the house for a few hundred, or go to Montreal (or even Whoronto).
                    Geoff
                    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Correction - Calgary doesn't allow lap dances anymore. Other places in Alberta still do.
                      Chris

Comment

Working...
                      X