Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3m

Hi guys,
    Have any of you guys had 3M put on your vehicles from independant shops? If you guys have could you recommend a place? Don't know if they dealer is the best option right now, wanted to do some price checking.
    Thanks!
    Got 5?

Re: 3m

Just had 3M done on my R32, had the same guy do my GTI before... and he's done Derek's R32 as well. Amazing work. Great guy.

He's been working on a mobile basis previously, but he is opening up a shop very soon.

His name is Darren. I PM'd you his phone number as I'm not sure if he's changing it once the shop opens.
    Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Darren is a good guy, his shop is currently in the works to be more open to the retail side of business but he can still take care of you right now.

If he is too busy or you want another option, check out Refine Auto Salon.
      Tunerworks Performance Inc.
      Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
      .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
      STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

alex can also help you get some 3m.. i'm going to take the allroad to his dealer this summer

Comment

I just got my 3M installed a couple of weeks ago.
          Humberto @ StayCoolTint.
          Great guy & Great service.
          Check him out.
          | There is no replacement for Displacement | Go Big or Go Home |

Comment

Shadow Tint treated me super well and I am happy with the product and price.
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

$325-375 installed (depending on car) for hood, fender, mirrors, and $325-375 on bumper kits for all Euro Drivers at Country Hills Toyota. Must call matrix to get deal 403 265 5000. 3 year/60k warranty

Retail is $448 for hood, fender, mirrors and/or $488 for bumper kits

Material is 3M brand
              Last edited by popp; 07-21-2009, 08:30 PM.
              Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys!
                Got 5?

Comment

Working...
                X