Saturday Night Insomniacs Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night Insomniacs Photos

10pm call to Freddy to see what was up, nothing.... decided to go wash the car and head out for some pictures.

Shooting downtown on one of the warmest nights of the year definetly allowed us to witness the nightlife and its most lively.

Aside from a few onlookers, and one guy who decided to drop trouw and try to hop on freddy's hood bare assed so i could take his picture, and the wind knocking over a lightstand complete with flash and umbrella (now under repair) the night was fairly uneventful. Was defintely fun ripping the two cars around under the cover of darkness.

i'll post some more when i get some time to finish going through them.

freddy we should do this again when i get the new remote triggers in and i dont have any more non-firing issues.
    Team Highschool
    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Re: Saturday Night Insomniacs Photos

Great Shots.
    | There is no replacement for Displacement | Go Big or Go Home |

Comment

awesome andrew!

Comment

Use a frisbee on your light stand to protect it and the flash if they do tip over.

Music to permeate your soul …
        Jayson
        MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

the flash is fine, those things can take a beating all day. its the umbrellas that are a tit bit fragile.

nothing a piece of wire clotheshanger and some jb weld cant fix. the fix will make it the strongest part of the umbrella haha.

i just cant wait for my new cybersync alienbees to arrive next weekend. hello radio frequency triggers with 500' of range in all directions.
          Team Highschool
          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Im down... I like that secret location we hit first... With the new Cybersync and a Very slammed 135.... it will SICK!!!!!...
            12 VW Golf
            09 BMW 135i
            07 MKV GTI
            03 Jetta GLI
            01 Jetta GLS
            90 Jetta GL

Comment

Working...
            X