Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we have all been waiting for!!!

Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: What we have all been waiting for!!!

Well maybe not all of us.... Just me! The drop of Alexisonfire's new album! Old crows, Young cardinals.

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Hot damn, bringing back memories. I used to adore this band a few years back.

Music to permeate your soul …
      Jayson
      MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

I am a fan and from what I have heard so far sounds good!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

The album is awesome. A lot of fusion between aggressive punk and kick ass Dallas-driven melodies. Overall, a well balanced album and Rat Beard really shines on the drums.
          Last edited by bobby james; 06-19-2009, 12:35 PM.
          Rob

Brilliant Black 2000 S4

Comment

Been available for a couple weeks

Born and Raised is one of my favorite tracks

Comment

It's nice to see other AOF fans here. I think their new album is good but not as good as their self titled. It seems like George is getting away from the not so main stream screamo stuff to sell records.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

I thought crisis was a bit disapointing, but it shines compared to this album. Watch Out! was so technical and complex, and now its seems so much less interesting. Pretty bummed on it overall. I don't know if they will ever be able to live up to what they have done in the past. Oh yeah, and keep that fucking mic away from Wade!
                Last edited by 95rado; 06-21-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

dave you should check out the AoF - Moneen split EP, they cover eachothers songs, its freakin sweet.
                  REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                  -james

Comment

Working...
                  X