Limo Rentals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limo Rentals

I'm in charge of transportation for my wedding in October, so I'm looking into a limo. 8 people in the group so town cars are out of the question. Probably a stretch Navigator or Excursion would be preferred. Any recommendations or companies to avoid?

Thanks.
    Jeff
    Current: 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line
    Previous: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 2001 VW Jetta

Re: Limo Rentals

We went with 'Calgary Luxury Limosine' they are open to bargaining, and WAY cheaper then anyone else.

For my Wedding in October we have two excursions for 2.75 hours for $900!!
    (October 3rd.. hopefully you arent trying to book the same date!)
    What we did was tell them what we needed, and then told them our budget. Suprisingly they we more then willing to match it, or come very close! (Im dont 100% remember) Our friends who got married last July got a screaming deal, but they needed 4 cars or something..

You have a photographer yet?? I also have a great reccomendation for that as well... you might have seen some of his pictures floating around here!
    Last edited by R-Audi; 06-17-2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Try Cory who owns MC Limo. http://www.mclimo.com/main.htm

Really nice guy.

Andrew
      Last edited by gaffer; 06-17-2009, 08:23 AM.
      www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

My buddy just bought a 10-person Lincoln Town Car limo. He has started a Limo Club where friends and friends-of-friends alike can rent it out at a super discounted rate. I was expecting a shitty 1980's car, but it's actually a 2000 model and really nice!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
        X