Leather cleaning and sparkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather cleaning and sparkle

check this out.. holy crap did that do magic on those seats! for us with aging leather seats this looks like a good solution.

just need to find out where to buy the stuff

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282034

Re: Leather cleaning and sparkle

That Leathrique stuff was recommended to me by some guys on the Bimmerforums site as well... it's supposed to be incredible.
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

they sell it out of ontario.. i may order a kit.. my front seats have some wear but of course my back seats are day 1 new :/

Comment

I'm ordering it for myself as well. It works quite well for seats, and even steering wheels and trim that is showing wear and grim.

Comment

Just as an update on Leatherique - I ordered the Conditioner Oil, Cleaner, and some Dye from Rob (Leatherique Canada) about 3 weeks ago. Overall the experience was very positive, and I would highly recommend them.

I had high expectations after seeing some examples of how the product worked - but it honestly exceeded my expectations. The conditioner oil (left on for 7 hours) leaves the leather nice and soft, and the cleaner helps remove any grease/grime left by hands, pants, etc.....

Overall - big thumbs up.
          Last edited by liquid; 06-12-2009, 09:35 AM.

Comment

nice colin i'm going to order some too then

does it get rid of creases? i hate sport seats/creases :(

Comment

I haven't done my seats yet - everything else was done. I'll take some pics of the seats when I do them within the next week or two.

Comment

I used it on my old 95 325is white leather seats. They had minor creasing and were very dry.
                Literally made them look brand new again. Creases were still there however it looked like thats how the seat was supposed to be.
                Great stuff

Comment

Working...
                X