Am I Dub-able?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Dub-able?

I'm always seeing vw "dub" meetings . vw "dub" events . are audi drivers allowed too at "dub" events?
    D.J.
    Turbo SVT Focus
    Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Re: Am I Dub-able?

There are often more then a few Audi's at the meets.. dont worry about it DJ!

Comment

Dub is the generalization, it's mostly Audi's and VW's, but all euros are encouraged.

Music to permeate your soul …
      Jayson
      MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

thanx! good to know
        D.J.
        Turbo SVT Focus
        Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

yea we had 2 "Dub" meets here in calgary this past weekend, and to both meets, I saw a few nice Audi's come out. You're always welcome to them, just need to understand you'll stick out like a sore thumb. For every Audi there's about 10 VW's. Nonetheless, I love when the Audi's and other Euro's come out!
          Patryk
          Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
          08 VW .:R32
          04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

i'll give you some insight.. 6 years ago this club was purely VW's Mk3 and Mk4s
            a few years later as people grew up and started making more money audis,etc started coming into the club
            mark had a a4, i bought an s4, kyle sold his mk4 for a S4, blair bought a smart, kris bought a porsche, jason bought a volvo, chris bought a porsche, chris m bought a TT

doesn't matter what you drive today.. we are all lovers of euros and our cars so have fun.. show up to the meets if you can.. mod at your own pace/budget and smile

Comment

Yeah, I'd say meets are more of a Euro variety then just VW's...

May 14th is shaping up to be a good one!

Comment

my friend mark (who recently bought the 99 supercharged m3 that was for sale here) and i went to the autohaus show and shine yesterday . we initially just went to see the cars . then chatted with some people and they told us we could put our cars in . even though there was only one hour left, we did anyway .

seems like mostly everyone is was somewhat friendly . i definetly got shunned by the majority of the peeps for not having a vw. i walked by the car later and some people didn't know that i was the owner of the car and were making some rude comments about the audi s4 & bmw "infecting" their car show . kinda sucked to hear lol

what's the may 14th show mark? oh btw, any word on your new car yet?
                D.J.
                Turbo SVT Focus
                Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

may 14th is the next club meet

Comment

the next meet we are still going to Boston Pizza? lets choose a diff place

Comment

I pick up the new car Tomorrow!! I can't wait. I hope to bring it out on the 14th..

Did you do any pulls with the M3? Was it worthwhile? ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
                        I pick up the new car Tomorrow!! I can't wait. I hope to bring it out on the 14th..

Did you do any pulls with the M3? Was it worthwhile? ha ha
                        i threw 14th into my calendar !

yah we've gone at it a few times (the s4 against the m3) . on the 91 octane tune we're exactly the same speed. with 93 octane tune i'm a little faster.

i've disabled the Vast Water Injection until I can custom tune for it. it's robbing a significant ammount of power because the 93 octane apr tune timing isn't made for the water injection.

i emailed apr to see if they have a 93 tune for the vast water injection setup. If they do then i'll purchase that. otherwise i think i'm still looking at a standalone route like my other cars.
                        D.J.
                        Turbo SVT Focus
                        Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

i definetly got shunned by the majority of the peeps for not having a vw. i walked by the car later and some people didn't know that i was the owner of the car and were making some rude comments about the audi s4 & bmw "infecting" their car show . kinda sucked to hear lol
                          that is so lame, don't let the haters bother ya.
                          Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by aliencurv View Post
                            i threw 14th into my calendar !

i emailed apr to see if they have a 93 tune for the vast water injection setup. If they do then i'll purchase that. otherwise i think i'm still looking at a standalone route like my other cars.
                            Ha Ha good luck with APR responding
                            2020 Toyota Corolla Hatch (At least its a Manual!)
                            2001 Audi S4 (Trunk still smells like Ryan?)
                            2001 Audi A4 - RIP
                            2004 Mygale SJ04 - Racecar
                            2013 Toyota Sienna - Baby Transporter
                            2001.5 Audi S4 -SOLD
                            1986 Reynard SF86 -SOLD
                            2003 Jetta GLI - Garbage bin

Comment

Originally posted by aliencurv View Post
                              my friend mark (who recently bought the 99 supercharged m3 that was for sale here) and i went to the autohaus show and shine yesterday . we initially just went to see the cars . then chatted with some people and they told us we could put our cars in . even though there was only one hour left, we did anyway .

seems like mostly everyone is was somewhat friendly . i definetly got shunned by the majority of the peeps for not having a vw. i walked by the car later and some people didn't know that i was the owner of the car and were making some rude comments about the audi s4 & bmw "infecting" their car show . kinda sucked to hear lol
                              Yeah dont let any of them get to ya, their just jealous. Not sure if I talked to you at the show or not, but you probably noticed me. I was the one drueling over both the M3 and the S4 lol. Beautiful cars!!!
                              Patryk
                              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                              08 VW .:R32
                              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                              X