Mercedes DAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes DAS

Anyone know if there are any shops in Alberta with STAR other than the dealers?
    TIA

Re: Mercedes DAS

I am not sure of any off hand, but maybe you can try a place like 2 Square, Riegel Tuning or I think there is a place nearly next door to Calgary Autoworks that services Benzes.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
      I am not sure of any off hand, but maybe you can try a place like 2 Square, Riegel Tuning or I think there is a place nearly next door to Calgary Autoworks that services Benzes.
      A/E Tuning is the place Blair is talking about. The owners name is Al, great guy and knows alot about european cars. Doesnt work on too many lower end vehicles, but definately knows his way around BMW's, Benz's, and pretty much anything European above that. you'll see some nice cars if you go there. Definately recommend this place!
      Patryk
      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
      08 VW .:R32
      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Lonestar was actually nice enough to help me out with the programming so it's all good now.

Comment

Working...
        X