Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Soo...........

That looks sweet!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Lol
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I was SUPER excited about the Genesis Coupe

BUT

Look at the 0-60 and lap times that are being published

They are VERY bad for the on-paper specs.

Just buy a 350z/370z
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Sadly the 370z doesn't do it as much for me as the 350z Fairlady ever did. That and the 370z interior feels a little off compared to the 350z.

Music to permeate your soul …
            Jayson
            MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

just because I don't post problems about my Turd DI, doesn't mean it's still not a turd.
              put.......put.......

.... ... .. .

Comment

Originally posted by Satnam View Post
                just because I don't post problems about my Turd DI, doesn't mean it's still not a turd.

Your TDI might be a turd, but my TDI and both my bro's TDI's are running strong and without trouble...
                2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
                Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Hyundai is really listening to the market right now.

The link below is for the R-Spec Genesis which will come with stiffer suspension, 19" rims, brembo's, LSD, etc. They also toned down the interior and lightened everything up for the sporting crowd. All this.... and it's cheaper than the GT model.

Not too bad at all: http://jalopnik.com/5151658/hyundai-...pe-r+spec-live

I respect the way hyundai going about their business. The cars may not be great as of yet, but they seem to be listening...
                  Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

And several of the early 0-60s and such were done with their torque reduction flash in place. They agreed it was too strong and not only flashed the test cars, but offered it to every single coupe already produced. I believe that knocked .3 off or so.

Of course it's not a drag car so it's also about how well it handles on the track which I haven't read much about. Wanna go fast straight, get a mustang GT and call it a day.
                    Geoff
                    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Working...
                    X