Speed on Green Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speed on Green Cameras

I read a news article or maybe online somewhere where one of the senior police types was saying that he intended to have the cameras set for excessive speed then he went on to say he persoanlly regarded excessive speed as 10 over the limit.
    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

I got pulled over once too. I think another motorist called it in though. Like you, got off with a warning since I had a camera in the car and I said I did a photoshoot.

Does the blue R32 from UK still have his Euro plate on the rear? I'm pretty sure he does. If that's the case, we could just a Euro hatch and look more legit.
      Dan

Comment

These things are going to suck!

For the guys who would like some help remembering where all these cameras are, Beltronics has come out with the GX65 model which includes their new GPS technology with a preloaded safety camera database. The GX65 you can also permanently shut off the faulty warnings that you know about in your area.

Check out all the new features here
        https://www.beltronics.com/store/gx-65.html

I have sent all the Calgary camera locations to Beltronics so they will be out on the next monthly web update in March/April.

If anyone is interested in one of these units or has any questions, feel free to PM or email me anytime.
        Tunerworks Performance Inc.
        Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
        .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
        STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

nobody else thinks this city is a shizhole or what?

Comment

Someone who is a computer smatypants should write an iPhone application that uses the phones gps.
            Last edited by JPO; 03-05-2009, 09:18 PM.
            John
            1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
            2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

very tempted to download the Blackberry development environment and learn another language to make one i must admit. Just have it bark out a noise whenever i get near a location.
              Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

i have one of those cameras at 17th and 1st s.e
                when i work late at night i see probable 20 flashes an hour.
                not to mention turning into my building i crossed a double yellow and ka-pow
                157.00 dollars and have a nice day.

oh yeah i forgot to say my ticket was at 5:30 am and no traffic.
                Last edited by VWSM; 03-06-2009, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X