Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOuld it be easier to sell my Stage 3 S4 oa 04 WRX STi??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOuld it be easier to sell my Stage 3 S4 oa 04 WRX STi??

I currently have someone offering a trade of an 04 Sti with a few mods straight up for my car.. Think the STi would be harder or easier for me to sell?

Here are the details of the car..
    Re: STi
    Well it has 56,000 miles, Invidea down pipe, HKS Hi Power exhaust, Access Port V2, Megan 18way adjustable coilovers, Newer Brembo Gold Cadmium Plated Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Amsoil 5W30 used every 5-7000km, Subaru oem filters for the most part, though a non oem synthetic filter has made it in on occasion. and un installed OEM V Limited Lip, 3m film on the front bumper, btm 1/3rd of hood, and mirrors. Tint all around etc

Thoughts? I have my heart set on a car already, but if this newer car would be easier to sell..... I may have to jump the Euro ship for a short while.

Re: WOuld it be easier to sell my Stage 3 S4 oa 04 WRX STi??

stick with the audi IMO

Comment

Why try to sell someone else's car that you know nothing about? At least selling your car you can answer any questions about what has been done to it.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Yeah, Im just thinking it would be easier to sell a newer car with less km though....and there currently arent any 04 STi's in the trader, and if I listed it aggressively it should go fast. 19-20?

Comment

That sounds like a aggressive price.
          I think it would go fairly quick
          Certified 3m installer
          jwukovits@me.com
          1-403-988-9012
          Instagram @Protectit
          I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
          2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
          2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

Originally posted by boostedmk4 View Post
            That sounds like a aggressive price.
            I think it would go fairly quick
            I would guess the WRX is easier to sell, also based on your mods. Yes your S4 is fast but its highly modded and that is hard to overlook for many buyers. It sounds like the WRX just has some bolt-ons that you could even part out.

But condition is everything in a sale too, which car is in better shape? Also do a CARFAX!
            Last edited by Kor; 02-19-2009, 01:48 AM.
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Im waiting on the pictures... and i think that will tell the tale. There really arent any STi's in that price category, so I would hope it would go fast.

Comment

I'd say DO IT! Drive the Subie for a while (it's probably fun as hell) and then sell it. It should be a lot easier to market than a 170k+, 10 year old car. Finding a buyer for the S4 will be harder due to the fact that, with all the work done, it is strictly an enthusiasts car...you're not going to sell it to any Joe-blow, whereas the STi, you may be able to.

Just my two-cents...gl
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
                X