Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE Help some fellow dubbers win their dream wedding!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PLEASE Help some fellow dubbers win their dream wedding!!!!!!

Voted, good luck to you guys! All the best!
    1990 Porsche 951
    2013 Audi S4 6MT

Comment

Also voted. Good luck you guys!!!
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Voted twice now!

Comment

Thanks for all the votes guys! only 9 days left!!!

Comment

Voted again this morning for you
            Tunerworks Performance Inc.
            Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
            .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
            STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverfire View Post
              hey cara and jason. havnt talked to either off you for awhile. good luck this would be a kickass thing to win. ill get my votes in for you.
              Hey Dayle!!! How are you? It's been a long time since I've talked to you.
              Hope all is well.
              Thanks for the votes.
              And thank you everyone else also, we really really appreciate it!!!
              97 GTI VR6 Stage 2 VF blower
              81 Rabbit

Comment

Hey everyone,

thanks you for your continued support!

If you havent had the time to read the story pasted on our facebook group, and you have a few minuits, here it is;

written by Cara;

As some of my friends and of course my family know, 8 years ago, my dad was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, which is a very aggressive form of cancer. He had been battling this awful disease for many years, and it just seemed to keep coming back, every time, a little worse. When it came back for the last time, they told him it was terminal and he had only six weeks left to live.

This was the hardest moment in my family’s life. The cancer had rapidly spread throughout his body. It had filled all the empty cavities of his chest, and moved into his spine. Once there, it found its way into his brain and eyes. The cancer was everywhere. My dad had been so strong through everything, and fought this awful disease with every thing he had. Once the doctors had exhausted all treatment options, we turned to family and friends, and asked for their prayers.

Miraculously a year passed, and the doctors decided to give him another check-up. They were shocked and amazed to find that his body was still fighting the cancer.

Eight years later, he is still here and is in remission. He truly is my hero. My dad later told my mom, sister and I that if it weren’t for us, he wouldn’t have had any reason to fight. One of his wishes was to be able to walk my sister and I down the aisle at our weddings. So now I am engaged, and my dad is still here. It is the biggest miracle I could have ever hoped for. Due to the aggressive radiation treatment he experienced, he sustained severe nerve damage in his legs leaving him to rely on a wheelchair. When I saw pictures of the resort in the Vibe wedding package, I noticed that the gazebo had a stone pathway approaching it, which would be perfect for my dad to walk me down the aisle! I was so excited! We’ve had to look for other options when searching for a resort for our wedding in 2010. My dad can’t push himself through the sand, so the beach was never an option. Now it can be!

No matter what, I believe that everything happens for a reason, and we feel so blessed just to be in this contest. It’s such an exciting story to tell our friends and families. I know that even if we don’t win, we will have an absolutely beautiful wedding, but at the same time I would love to treat my parents who have been so strong through so much, to our wedding day without any stress.

Thank you so much for all of your help!

~Cara

Thanks again everyone,

Jason & Cara

Comment

Hi everyone, Thank you for all the support. I can't believe the amount of support we have recieved!

Its the final day for voting and it sounds like the top groups are very close.

Please take a few minuites to vote, and tell friends and family to help us out in the final stretch of the competition!

Thanks again,

Jason and Cara

Comment

no dice eh? thats too bad. any idea where you were in the 10?
                    Stefan
                    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

don't sweat it i had a dream wedding and then i woke up next to my wife.
                      hahahahahaha.
                      hope she doesn't read this.lol
                      just a little humor after being married for 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X