Looking for a (used) Bell mobility cell phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a (used) Bell mobility cell phone

Hey folks, If anyone can help me out that would be great. I am looking to pick up a used Motorola Razr for the Bell mobility network. Actually, I'm looking for any used Bell Mobility cell phone. Whatcha got? My wife hates her LG Chocolate and wants a cheap alternative so we can ride the contract out.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Looking for a (used) Bell mobility cell phone

I would recommend going to a Bell store and buying a bell phone on a prepaid (pay as you go account). They sell normal phones on a discount when you go on pay as you go. You don't sign a contract for this, and they'll sell you the phone on a new cell phone number.

Then you pull out the wife's broken LG Chocolate and ask the sales associate to switch the phones on the accounts for you. This is done for free, and it'll let you walk out with a new and affordable phone which will be linked up to your same cell phone number.

And what will happen with the Chocolate...is that it'll be on the pay as you go account, and simply toss that phone in the trash and never think about that or the pay as you go account.

For example - look at the Samsung m300, Sayno Katana (a phone I'd recommend)
    Matt - A3

Comment

doh dave i could give you a free unlocked razr v3 if you were on rogers

Comment

Pretty sure you can use any Telus phone as well (technically they are the same).
        Geoff
        Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Bell is super difficult to get "other network" or unlocked cell phones activated on....I think they have a policy against it because should undesirable performance occur, they don't want their network to look bad.....bring on the GSM/SIM network anyday@!
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

You can't activate a rogers/telus or other phone with bell. It just won't work.
            Matt - A3

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
              doh dave i could give you a free unlocked razr v3 if you were on rogers
              Fook! If only Bell used a sim card! Thanks anyways Ryan! I've been looking on www.usedcalgary.com, Fleabay etc. No luck. Everyone wants too much cash for old phones.

Thanks for your input everyone!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
              You dig sucka?!

Comment

Hrm lame - I'm pretty sure we've moved bell units to telus no prob since they are both CDMA and they share bloody towers. But if it's bell policy, not much you can do.
                Geoff
                Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

I could use a new cell phone Ryan, mine doesn't charge anymore :( Ohh and recycle those old phones people don't just throw them out.
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Davey, I have a Moto Q that I only used for about 8 months...shoot me a PM if you want it
                    Kyle
                    2000 Audi S4

Comment

PM'ed ya Kyle!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

i look at both avatar's together and it just looks wrong.

Comment

lol...PM'd back
                          Kyle
                          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Originally posted by VWSM View Post
                            i look at both avatar's together and it just looks wrong.

Whatcha mean? We are damn sexy!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

with the hair on his chest and the lack of hair on your head,i guess it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                              X