Snowboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowboard

I am thinking about getting back into it. I have outgrown all my gear and would be needing to get into a new setup.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a good affordable setup. I would like to get stuff that is going to last but isnt going to cost an arm and a leg .... Any suggestions? On What and where to buy?

Re: Snowboard

That depends on what kind of riding you like to do (park, freeride etc.) I noticed there is some Burton gear for sale in the classified section of this forum.
    John
    1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
    2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

What do you need.....
      12 VW Golf
      09 BMW 135i
      07 MKV GTI
      03 Jetta GLI
      01 Jetta GLS
      90 Jetta GL

Comment

k2 stuff is pretty good value, for new gear atleast.

podium is a decent all mountain board...its around 470 new i believe.

Comment

Just looking for all the basics. Need everything. I'm just looking at something I can cruise down a mountain on...

Comment

I got a complete for me and another for my girlfriend last year at the house. Not current model year but whatever. Came to just under 600 bucks total. That's with shipping, duty, etc. included for two boards and two sets of bindings. Ordered on Sunday, it was on my doorstep on Friday.

It's worth checking out. Depending on your size and style you might find a good deal in the outlet store part. I got a Rossi board and technine bindings... I don't remember what my girlfriend got.

http://www.the-house.com/
            Sanity In Numbers

Comment

we have some super deals on last years snowboard packages at Techno Sport, A technine split t with bindings for $350

Comment

Buy Burton... It holds it value, and has great re sell value..

Warranty cant be beat, and there just good boards.. Dont settle for 2nd best when you can ride the best...

Just remember burtons Lowest price point board, is still better then 99% of other companies top of the line boards..
                12 VW Golf
                09 BMW 135i
                07 MKV GTI
                03 Jetta GLI
                01 Jetta GLS
                90 Jetta GL

Comment

Working...
                X