Interior House Painter Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior House Painter Wanted

Does anyone know a good business to paint the inside of a house?

I'd rather hire a pro than just some kid, too...

I don't want to do it myself, there are high ceilings and things, it would just be a nightmare.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Interior House Painter Wanted

My parents are actually having their neighbour do the interior of their house right now and he's doing an amazing job, he's been painting for who knows how many years. My parents have cathedral style ceiling in the main room and he's been able to deal with it. I'll post pictures when he's all done atleast the first coat. He did some posts on a hand rail for my parents and didn't even spill a drop of paint. (wasn't using drop cloths or painters tape either, definetly knows what he's doing) Only "drawback" is that I don't know if he just paints recreationally or not since I believe he is retired. I'll check into it if you want me to.
    - Alex

Comment

Glen's Painting Company. 808-5850
      He's Painted the insides of two houses for my family. High ceilings included. This is his full time career and is a very professional, nice guy.
      Andrew
      1999 VW Jetta 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by TheElement View Post
        Glen's Painting Company. 808-5850
        He's Painted the insides of two houses for my family. High ceilings included. This is his full time career and is a very professional, nice guy.
        Hmm I called this guy but wasn't super convinced, he seemed to be surprised I was calling him!
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
          Hmm I called this guy but wasn't super convinced, he seemed to be surprised I was calling him!
          I don't know what thats about. He last did some work for us a few months ago, so i'm pretty sure he's still in business. He's also got about 20 years experience painting.
          Andrew
          1999 VW Jetta 2.0

Comment

Working...
          X