Backing up Wii games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing up Wii games

As you all know I just got a Wii and I have a few games that I don't want the kids to destroy so does anyone backup their games? If so how is it done? I'd rather have a backup stepped on and destroyed than a original.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Backing up Wii games

eaisiest to d/l a copy of the game and burn it to DVD. Writing the game is easy, but reading it is a bugger. If you d/l and iso file, then someone else has already done the hard part of reading it off the original. Of course, if you want to play your backups, you need to chip your wii.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

You don't need to chip it anymore but it does make it easier...
      Davey toss me an PM and we might be able to work something out.
      Last edited by Stonewall; 09-21-2008, 11:14 AM.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

apparently i'm a little behind the times...
        Stefan
        -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
        -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
          apparently i'm a little behind the times...
          Me too, I just got a Wii! My last console was a Nintendo 64!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

no chip to play backups!!??? huh what?? how? brent PM me.. if thats the case i'm gonna leech about 2000 games tonight lol

Comment

I found this..
              http://www.wiiiso.com/burn-wii-iso-dvd-r.php

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                no chip to play backups!!??? huh what?? how? brent PM me.. if thats the case i'm gonna leech about 2000 games tonight lol
                X2. This would be awesome.
                1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
                2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5050343/wii-hacked...ied-game-discs
                  Looks like a pain to me and you do need a retail copy of Zelda. I think Nintendo could erase the channel if they really wanted.
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
                  X