Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photoshoot, sorry for the non-euro content!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshoot, sorry for the non-euro content!

Just thought you guys would appreciate this type of photoshoot more than some people on the internet would. Both of the cars are owned by my friends. I have been trying to get them to come over to the euro scene for quite a while, but they have stuck to their roots, oh well. Here's some of the shoots:

Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
    Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
    Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Re: Photoshoot, sorry for the non-euro content!

Nice pics Isaac!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

If anybody is able to help, I want to get a website going so that I can possibly start a business for my photography, but my html/flash skills are horrid... If anybody on here is up for it, shoot me a PM
      Isaac

Comment

nice pics!

Comment

Nice pics and car but...

Not enough Euro content on here lately.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I've been trying to setup a photoshoot with a couple euro's... but they don't like responding right away. When I finally get the shots I'll be sure to post them to get the euro content back on track.
            Isaac

Comment

Originally posted by snipa_mini85 View Post
              If anybody is able to help, I want to get a website going so that I can possibly start a business for my photography, but my html/flash skills are horrid... If anybody on here is up for it, shoot me a PM
              Not trying to be a dick, but these photos are no where near the level required to make it in the photography business.

Comment

Originally posted by niXon View Post
                Not trying to be a dick, but these photos are no where near the level required to make it in the photography business.
                This had crossed my mind also just didnt know how to say it. Most of these photos look like they were done with a point and shoot. Not trying to be rude just my opinion. I have been doing photography for a few years now. If you want some tips and advice or some helpful websites let me know.
                sigpic

Comment

where is that alley?

I have been looking around for something similar to that for something I am trying to do.

Anyone wanna let me know?
                  Team Highschool
                  Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Fair enough, I'm not trying to be rude either but all that from 6 photos? Nothing tweaked your interest at all in any of the photos?

I never mentioned anything about being up to par with the pro photogs. Merely mentioned that I have hopes that one day I will be up there. Right now however, I don't have the luxury of being able to go out and purchase $20k+ worth of pro equipment so I have to make by with my 2 year old dSLR w/ kit lens that has more than likely been surpassed by many point and shoots since then. My apologies if any of the pics are not up to anybody's standards. I'm not trying to out do anything that is normally seen in magazines. Besides, the reasoning behind the website was so that I could showcase my work to a broader market, rather than to continually post on forums and hope word of mouth spreads.
                    Isaac

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
                      where is that alley?

I have been looking around for something similar to that for something I am trying to do.

Anyone wanna let me know?
                      It's the alley right next to The Camera Store downtown...
                      There's also a good graffiti wall behind Amsterdam Rhino, but it's touch and go because a lot of homeless hang out behind there a lot.
                      Isaac

Comment

This wall is just off 10th ave down town.

My dads A4 and my buds DC2

sigpic

Comment

I think the pics look good Isaac, I still love the one you took of my car at DTP.
                          Jay

Comment

I didn't say it first! They're nice pics, but keep practising
                            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

I can't comment on the photos based on quality, etc; but am impressed with the angles on the rolling shots. I'd imagine stability and focus while moving (e.g. the ones along Memorial) is very difficult to achieve.

Now...your other question was about a web site. I think it's going to depend on your equipment, and if you are hosting your own site, or if you are having someone else host.

I have my own server running (on an old Mac in the basement), and I use Dynamic DNS. The best photo sharing software I have found so far (free) is Coppermine. It's PHP based and runs on MySQL. Stability is pretty good, but I cannot remember if it's possible to not allow photo downloads so "secure" your photos. I do believe it won't help you for any purchases.

Do a Google for Contrails Photography and have a look at their setup. It may be in line with what you are trying to achieve. Good luck!
                              Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
                              2016 .:R (sold)
                              2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
                              2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X