• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sigh.. makes sense

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
    yea i hear those aquious are the top LCDs our there

1600 is good enough for me! 1080P too?
    It should be 1080p, i'm almost dead certain that all the Aquos TV's are 1080p.
    - Alex

Comment

It is is showing blue the bulb is likely fine. You may have fried the controller board or something else. Unplug it for a bit and try it again and see if it makes a difference. How did you play with the settings? is the screen showing anything at all?
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Agreed with Brent, happened with my toshiba rear projection. turned it off a couple times plus left it for a while and all was good.

And how the hell does a TV cost as much as a car? Unless you're buying a 103" plasma.
        Jay

Comment

Another thing to try is to search on internet for the service menu for your TV....it lets you access many more adjustments than the normal user menu. As an example my friend had an RCA 61 rear projection TV and he had 9 points of adjustment for the 3 colors and in the service menu he had something like 27.
          2004 VW Jetta TDI Sport

Comment

I ended up grabbing a Samsung 46" for 2k with warranty... I have zero complaints and love it!

Comment

yea i've tried to get into manual mode and i can and when i adjust it just makes my eyes hurt i have like 32 points of adjustment or something crazy

i completely pulled the plug yesterday so i'll see if that helps

worst part is this bugger is pretty big and heavy as shiz so if i have to get rid of it i'm not hauling it downstairs and out the door.. i'm going to completely take it apart peice by piece or chainsaw it!

Comment

usually those larger projector tvs seperate into two parts, the base unit with the projectors n bulbs etc in and the top half that has the mirror and screen in.
                Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Working...
                X