Who needs Bolero?? Gaucho is WAY better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs Bolero?? Gaucho is WAY better

Since its a tiny restaurant, it can use as much pro bono advertising as it can get...

Anyways, tonight was my friend's bday and he wanted to go to Bolero's but they're booked solid...so I hunted down Gaucho (www.brazilianbbq.ca) on the net and John Gilchrist wrote favorably about it so we tried it tonight.

Reso's are highly recommended, its like a 30 seat restaurant. Rodizio all you can eat is only friday dinner, saturday dinner and sunday brunch...28 bucks a person...

Gotta say the sides are not as...diverse...as Bolero's but the meats are superior in taste! By far not as salty and way more flavor. Still not as good as the original (I'm spoiled, I first had churrascaro style in Houston at Fogo de Chao visiting my brother around seven years ago) but far better in my opinion than Bolero's...

So if you're looking for something different and are a carnivore, check it out! Right on Manchester rd off of....34th?

I'm not 100% coherent, had a lot of those lime-y capirinha drinks....

Re: Who needs Bolero?? Gaucho is WAY better

now my mouth is watering,nothing against boleros but it's expensive.
    i'll go monday and give it a try..

Comment

Just remember, the rodizio is fri, sat and sun only
      Otherwise its a la carte...but man, that Ede guy can cook...

Comment

I've eaten at the place numerous times, it was walking distance to where my old work bldg was and it is excellent food and service. Their sirloin steak is just phenomenal.
        Got 5?

Comment

lets hook up and go for lunch i'll be there friday at noon regardless.
          look for the red urinal van.

Comment

Working...
          X