Ski Boot Fitters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski Boot Fitters?

I know most of you are more into snowboarding than skiing, but does anybody know of a good ski boot fitter in town? I think this is the year I need to replace my aging boots.....and all this hot weather makes me dream of snow.
    Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
    2016 .:R (sold)
    2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
    2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Re: Ski Boot Fitters?

I used to work for Biglines.com, and one thing I learned from the skiers, was the legend Lou.

Lou's Skiing Performance Centre - http://www.lous.ca/

Steve at FRESH as well. http://www.freshsports.ca/freshtival/
    Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Even i get my boot work at LOU's, Ryan a boot tech there is the best.

Tell Lou Freddy sent you, you should get a better deal.
      12 VW Golf
      09 BMW 135i
      07 MKV GTI
      03 Jetta GLI
      01 Jetta GLS
      90 Jetta GL

Comment

I upgraded big time last year with my ski boots, went with the Lange Freeride 120. Check out Ski West and Jessie, he's a Podiatrist and does this in his spare time. Really helped me out with my size 13 flat feet.

Comment

i work at fresh!!!!! come and talk to me, steve or sara! u will get hooked up good!!!!!!! im actaully down in NZ right now doin some skiing, but steve and sara are super good, also wait for a month or so till we get all this new years stock in, then u will get a good selection of boots!
          sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
          His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
          Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
          Past:
          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
          2004 .:R32 BMP
          2001.5 Noggy blue s4
          2000 VW GTI 1.8T
          1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

I found that more than the fitter was the brand of the boot that made all the difference when I replaced all of my gear just last year.

Sally's destroy my oddly shaped feet, even with the heat molding of the boot to my feet. The Salomon's are sitting in my garage collecting dust now and I bought a pair of Nordica boots on a friend's suggestion, broke em in at Kicking Horse and will never buy another pair of Salomon boots again....Then again I am no pro by a long shot...basically the *easiest* black diamonds at Kicking Horse are my *absolute* limit, I had to hit them on my own because there was no way I could hit the WhiteWall/Fuze Bowl or Crystal Bowl with them...
            Last edited by BadKenny; 08-20-2008, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadKenny View Post
              I found that more than the fitter was the brand of the boot that made all the difference when I replaced all of my gear just last year.

Sally's destroy my oddly shaped feet, even with the heat molding of the boot to my feet. The Salomon's are sitting in my garage collecting dust now and I bought a pair of Nordica boots on a friend's suggestion, broke em in at Kicking Horse and will never buy another pair of Salomon boots again....Then again I am no pro by a long shot...basically the *easiest* black diamonds at Kicking Horse are my *absolute* limit, I had to hit them on my own because there was no way I could hit the WhiteWall/Fuze Bowl or Crystal Bowl with them...

its funny that u say that cause the first thing we do when we look at someones foot is see if they are a salomon fit or a nordica fit, both are very good boots, pretty much 1 and 2 in the industry, but most people fit either one or the other, for me salomons just seem to work so i have stuck with them forever, but as long as the person fitting u up knows what they are doing then u will have a good fitting, good functioning boot
              sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
              His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
              Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
              Past:
              B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
              B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
              2004 .:R32 BMP
              2001.5 Noggy blue s4
              2000 VW GTI 1.8T
              1997 VW Jetta VR6