warptour..Anyone go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warptour..Anyone go?

Well i went to warptour this year, it really wasnt too bad. Lots of good bands. i pretty much went for the vandals. bestband ever! ahha. I went to see them in seattle three month ago..f'in awesome!

just thought i would share..also wondering if anyone else went, i saw a pretty sweet mk4 GTI silver with black wheels.
    James
    mk4 wagon

Re: warptour..Anyone go?

The Warped Tour is something I say I will go to every year but never quite make it out, and now I feel I am getting a bit old, but usually a few bands I would like to see in the line up.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I used to go every year from gr 10 until about 2 years ago.(6 or 7 years in a row) Its a little too much of an energy drink festival now, or maybe I'm just too old. I can't really jive on it anymore. I still like the bands, but don't really like the crowd. It always got busier every year.

Comment

Originally posted by 95rado View Post
        I used to go every year from gr 10 until about 2 years ago.(6 or 7 years in a row) Its a little too much of an energy drink festival now, or maybe I'm just too old. I can't really jive on it anymore. I still like the bands, but don't really like the crowd. It always got busier every year.
        x2
        Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

I heard Reel Big Fish was there, that woulda been worth checking out for SURE...but ya, like most, too many pairs of tight jeans and Monster Energy Drink's goin around there for me
          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
          -james

Comment

If you are a Reel Big Fish fan why not go in September when they play with LTJ at Mac Hall??
            Should be an awesome show....

Comment

didnt know that was going on! im gonna have to grab some tickets!
              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
              -james

Comment

Originally posted by blackradon View Post
                Well i went to warptour this year, it really wasnt too bad. Lots of good bands. i pretty much went for the vandals. bestband ever! ahha. I went to see them in seattle three month ago..f'in awesome!

just thought i would share..also wondering if anyone else went, i saw a pretty sweet mk4 GTI silver with black wheels.
                The Vandals were so Awesome!!! The only band I was there to see. (I would have liked to see Protest the Hero as well but they played at the same time so they lose). I wish I had to know they were playing in Seattle three months ago... I would have been there.

There was an awesome ska band there from Japan called Oreskaband. I'm not a huge ska fan but these girls put on quite a show. Most of the songs were sung in Japanise but it didn't matter. After they're set I had sand dunes in my teeth. haha.
                Sanity In Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Turkey View Post
                  The Vandals were so Awesome!!! The only band I was there to see. (I would have liked to see Protest the Hero as well but they played at the same time so they lose). I wish I had to know they were playing in Seattle three months ago... I would have been there.

There was an awesome ska band there from Japan called Oreskaband. I'm not a huge ska fan but these girls put on quite a show. Most of the songs were sung in Japanise but it didn't matter. After they're set I had sand dunes in my teeth. haha.
                  Oh man, I wanted to go see them in seattle so bad. Just couldnt take it off work.Ya thats the only reason why i went to, wanted to see them play. gymclasshero did a lamb of god song, it was alright not too bad.

Oh and FYI 12/4/2008 metallica in calgary...lamb of god opening for them!
                  James
                  mk4 wagon

Comment

anberlin was there as well were they not how were they
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X