Arrest Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Sheep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrest Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Sheep

Police in southeast London, England, have made an arrest in the case of a serial predator who has allegedly been sexually assaulting sheep in Chislehurst.

Metropolitan Police raided a Dulwich home yesterday morning and arrested a 27-year-old man, after his DNA was matched to a pair of jogging shorts that was found at the scene of a sexual assault that took place last month at Tong's Farm in Botany Bay Lane. During the raid, police also found drugs and a large amount of cash. The suspect, who has not been identified, was taken into custody on suspicion of bestiality and suspicion of drug possession with intent to supply.

According to News.bbc.co.uk, police are also investigating reports that the suspect took photographs of the sheep before he sexually assaulted them.

Investigators are aware of at least six separate sexual assaults that have occurred over the last three months.

The most recent incident, the one which led to the suspect’s arrest, occurred on the evening of June 16, when two joggers witnessed a tall black man sexually assaulting a sheep in a pasture near Tongs Farm on Botany Bay Lane. The man ran off when he saw the two joggers, but in his frenzy, he forgot to put his jogging shorts back on and left them behind at the scene. The two joggers notified police, who went to the scene and took the discarded shorts as evidence.

One month prior, on May 16, a stable girl was witness to another sexual assault on a sheep.

"I saw him in broad daylight. I was in the yard and only looked over because all the sheep were running," Chloe Williams, 18, told Bromleytimes.com. "He was trying to grab a sheep, and when I confronted him, he said he was trying to find his wallet. I was appalled. Then he ran off, after hurdling some fences. He's very athletic."

Similar to the June incident, the perpetrator left articles of clothing at the scene.

In addition to the eyewitness accounts, police were recently notified that two sheep were found dead in a field. During the investigation, police found a discarded item of clothing nearby, leading to speculation that the deaths are connected to the other cases.

If convicted on the bestiality charges, the suspect faces a maximum sentence of two years in prison.

Bromley Police are asking anyone with information about the crimes to contact them at 01689 891212 or Crimestoppers at 0800 555 111.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-in-engla.html
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: Arrest Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Sheep

oh the homeland, they just dont make em like that any where else
    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Sheep Fu@ker

Comment

Bring out the velcro gloves!!!

Comment

Velcro gloves and wellington boots!
          Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

I really don't see what all the fuss is about.
            Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Working...
            X