Lets Fly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Fly!

Getting a private pilot's license must be fantastic. Just hop into a little plane, no goddamn security lines or toiletries in a bloody ziplock, and off you go to some fabulous destination.

And, while you're on your way there, why not try a few aerial maneuvers to impress the girls you've brought along for the ride?

Or not, as the case may be. Unfortunately for one of the passengers on this flight, the bouncing aircraft followed by a few seconds of weightlessness does not end well. Watch the girl on the left but only if you have a strong constitution.

lets fly !
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Lets Fly!

Lol!

Comment

LOL funny as hell and also the reason I don't want to go on any test flights at work.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

hahahah, wow that sucks.
        James
        mk4 wagon

Comment

hahaha that fills up quick.
          06 Subaru STi
          Volvo tech

Comment

Lol. Seriously.
            1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
            2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Working...
            X