Clear All

Re: Downtown Sushi Suggestions

Originally posted by Kor View Post
    Drunk post?
    he ate the blowfish.

Comment

LOL @ drunk post.

P.S. Sushi club is closed Tuesdays. Sushi places always seem to have weird days off. Like Towa, close to where I live, is closed Mondays.
      Last edited by uv23; 06-15-2008, 08:45 AM.
      Yuval
      2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Try Sakana grill on 2nd Ave on the east side of the Chinese Cultural Center.

Originally posted by cam_wmh View Post
        So I'm sick of buying subpar sushi downtown, during my lunch break.

The take out one in Petro-Canada, is a massive fail. As is the small sushi restuarant on south-central portion of Dragon City mall.
        The large sushi place on the east side of Dragon City is pretty good, yet usually my lunch break is sometime I fit in between work, so I don't always have hte luxury of a full hour.

I'm on the east side of downtown. Any suggestions?
        I'd prefer take out too!

TIA!
        Tim
        "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Comment

Originally posted by cam_wmh View Post
          Maybe it's the analyst in me, but many restaurants I've been to lately, need to work on their efficiency; - hire a logistical consultant or somethin.
          For most restaurants (and every other customer service oriented business in Calgary for that matter) I think it isn't a matter of learning how to be more efficient as being the big problem... Instead it is more the fact that trying to get employees who are dedicated and don't turn jobs over 5 times a year, is extremely tough in this city/province.

Trying to run a business with a virtually unqualified and newbie oriented staff is tough at the best of times, and hiring people who know what they are doing is equally as tough as anyone who is good at anything already has a good job and those that don't are rarely worth hiring. I know that back in the day it would be 5 knowledgable workers training 1 newbie, and now it always seems to be one knowledgable worker trying to train 5 newbies!
          sigpic
          Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
          Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
          Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
          888.769.1772 Toll Free
          403.769.1771 tel
          403.769.1773 fax
          bob@urbanexp.ca

Comment

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
            ya that was a drunk post