Calgary dyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary dyno?

Hi folks. I have an ecu upgrade on the way for my C30 and was hoping to do a before and after dyno (with a few days in between for the engine to get acclimated). Any recommendations in town, and idea of price? Cheers.
    Yuval
    2008 Volvo C30 T5

Re: Calgary dyno?

Is it just a chip install? If it is I can help you out.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

For happy dyno #'s to post on the forums, visit the dynojet at C1. If you are after accurate data, try Techmotion. Mathew seems to really know his stuff, but book in advance as it could be several weeks before he has an opening.
      2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

I've been to techmotion before and I thought it was a really great place to go.
        Another place you can go but its a bit pricy is RCTS with Reg Reimer
        06 Subaru STi
        Volvo tech

Comment

It's a PPC module, programmed via my computer and attached via the diagnostic port. Thanks for the names, guys, I'll make some calls. Any idea of approx cost?
          Yuval
          2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Calgary Autoworks is getting an AWD Dyno soon... I'll let everybody know when it's up and running. Lawrence is hoping to get a dyno day or two setup before the end of the summer...
            Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Originally posted by Circuits View Post
              Calgary Autoworks is getting an AWD Dyno soon... I'll let everybody know when it's up and running. Lawrence is hoping to get a dyno day or two setup before the end of the summer...
              Yes, I'm going to be second in line (behind rob, before Graeme).

Congrats on the PPC, seems like a pretty good option. I still think about chipping, would like to try upsolute though.
              Jay

Comment

im 1 1/2 in line....after rob, before jason, followed by eurodrivers, then graeme
                Team Highschool
                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
                  im 1 1/2 in line....after rob, before jason, followed by eurodrivers, then graeme
                  Wrong, your car was still in pieces when I talked about getting dyno'd. . Back of the line.
                  Jay

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
                    Seniority rules, 84' Rabbit first, then the 87' Jetta, and then your slow pig of a mk3 can go.
                    Graeme

2015 S4
                    2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

that means rob is last cause he is slowest hahahaha
                      Team Highschool
                      Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
                      X