Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckham in Edmonton

So,

I went to the game. I was pretty disappointed by the game itself. The passing was pretty brutal. But like the rest of the 30000 fans I was just there to see Becks. He got subed off in the 75th minute. I expected that, since it was only a Exhibition game that meant nothing. Beckham did seem to limp off the pitch when he was subbed.

Final score was 2-1 for Vancouver.

Anyone else get a chance to go?
    Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Re: Beckham in Edmonton

Limp? Hopefully he can still be fielded for the upcoming International friendlies.

anyone gonna watch United own Chelsea on the 21st?

I sure as hell am.. first the premiership, and in a week C.L.
    Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

The Beck's game was alright.

They called it an international 'friendly' and they really meant it when they called it a friendly. It seemed like a jog in the park for some of the Galaxy players. The guys from Vancouver really worked hard.

But let's face it....everyone was out there to see Beckham do his thing...and watching him for 75 min's was a treat.
      Matt - A3

Comment

**** beckham. I was stoked to see a real soccer match. It was chippy play, but there were a few goals, some nice plays, and some serious tackles. I can't complain. I had a great time. It was a pretty embarrassing display to hear 30000 people give beckham a verbal blowjob, while not even showing any interest in the actual game.

Comment

**** beckham? thats the only reason we got 37000 fans to come out.
          I wouldnt of came if he didnt play. Don't get me wrong, i love soccer. I watch it all the time and I play it. One thing I did hate was the advertising commercials during the play. WTF was that
          Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Working...
          X