Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members: Free Real Estate Evaluation + Discounted Commisions

Hey Guys and Gals

Im going to try and make it out to the mid monther... especially after hearing about the lambo showing up, had no idea we had one of those on the boards.

Anyways i PM;d Blair and have not got a response asking if i could make this official, however i just want to see if there would be any one who would find this useful. I am a Realtor with Maxwell and a huge Euro car enthusiast... I love my mk4 right now but my E36s are prob still the all out Fav. Anyways would anyone hear find this useful (Free home evaluations and discounted commisions for members???)
    Travis Munroe
    Discover Real Estate

Re: Members: Free Real Estate Evaluation + Discounted Commisions

Do you specialize in any particular area of town?
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Re: Members: Free Real Estate Evaluation + Discounted Commisions

No,
      I am young and new to the industry. I work for Maxwell City Central and have some great guidance around me.
      Being young and new to the industry, i have alot of "extra time" meaning my first few clients would be recieving exceptional service. Just because i offer discounted commisions, doesnt mean the service is discounted.
      I love the industry, and am extremely motivated.
      I meet with a Eurodrivers member tommorow about putting his rental place up for sale. and cant explain how exited i am lol.

Cliff Notes: Not specializing in any area, very familiar with the SW however no specialization.
      Last edited by tm.88; 05-11-2008, 04:07 PM.
      Travis Munroe
      Discover Real Estate

Comment

Working...
      X