Iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iphone

I don't even own an Ipod so would a Iphone be a good idea lol. How much are you selling it for James?
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

i could probably do like....$150 or so. I just need to figure out what my replacement would be and ebay it
      REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
      -james

Comment

i tried to buy one today and rogers said come back tommorow morning so i guess i'll wait.. i guess the 16gigers are hard to get but the 8's easy.. 8 is enough for me for now

Comment

Anyone have one of these for sale!?

Looking for a 3G'er. PM me if you do.

Cheers...
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Just pick up mine today.. SICK

Deerfoot mall had a wack this morning that just arrived. 8 gig's
            12 VW Golf
            09 BMW 135i
            07 MKV GTI
            03 Jetta GLI
            01 Jetta GLS
            90 Jetta GL

Comment

doh i'll try them then if eaton centre fails in the morning..

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                I'll sell someone my v1 iphone for cheap as hell.

All you bandwagon f**ks really ruined the phone for me. I thinkim gonna move to a plain jane 8800 or something

How much? I am interested.
                2004 VW Jetta TDI Sport

Comment

well i went to pick one up today.. and i've been with rogers for like 5 years and they told me i have to pay 450 bucks for a 16gig!! it told the guy to go F himself in the store (people behind me were laughing a bit).. he said the 200/300 pricing is for new customers! WTF nice way to keep exisiting ones.. i' may try another store and see what they say

Comment

I hear you can get way better pricing if you call Rogers at their 1-800 phone number. Tell the sales rep on the phone that you will switch companies if they don't want to make you happy.
                    Tint sucks

Comment

I have been following all the iPhone BS on the iPhone Canada website. Seems lots of instore Roger's reps have no clue about who is able to get the $299 price....The real answer is that new customers and all existing customers who have had their current plan that cost $30 dollars per month for more than 12 months are eligible to get the discount rate with the signing of a new 3 year contract. For existing customers you have to pay $349 but you get a $50 billo credit approx 2 months later.
                      2004 VW Jetta TDI Sport

Comment

hrmmm.. see i recently switched my plan to a family plan.. if that causes a reset that BS! i'm going to go to deerfoot mall and see what they say

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                          hrmmm.. see i recently switched my plan to a family plan.. if that causes a reset that BS! i'm going to go to deerfoot mall and see what they say
                          Ryan

I was there at rogers today and they still had them in. There is a nice girl who works there, im sure she will help you out.

IF you see the deco tent in the parking lot drop by. I am there all week.
                          12 VW Golf
                          09 BMW 135i
                          07 MKV GTI
                          03 Jetta GLI
                          01 Jetta GLS
                          90 Jetta GL

Comment

well i never made it to deerfoot but there is a rogers store up in panroma/coventry NW so i went there.. the guy said to call the 1888 number too.. he said i shouldn't have to pay 450 for a 16gig but said the stores can't do anything.. if i call they'll put a note in my file to sell it for cheaper

i said to the guy why don't i just buy an unlocked iphone and put the 30dollar data plan on it and he said.. well you can but rogers says thats not nice hahahha

Comment

oh for you guys that got them did you switch providers or what were your previous plans? our family plan is 90/month for 2 phones and thats why rogers says they want to screw us lol

Comment

I was an existing Rogers customer who has been contract free for the last couple months. I got the 8gig for $175 on the 3 year contract. Im gonna call the 1888 number to see if I can get further discounts aswell. Ive been a loyal customer for over 4 years now.
                                Tint sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X