Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iphone

yea new Iphone pricing makes it pretty sweet

i'd totally use it more for the mp3 player/phone than the actual email portion as i have a work blackberry and i don't need my hotmail/shawmail

i wonder if you can buy one without the data plan and just use it like a phone and then use the wifi at home/free spots to surf with??

Comment

For anyone who has a current, 1st gen iPhone:

http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/200...-jailbroke-20/
      John
      1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
      2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

Rather than wait in line for hours on end to score an iphone, I decided to go visit a friend of mine who works for Rogers and he is holding a phone for me so I don't need to wait in line.

Turns out all of the Rogers retail locations are connected to the same computer network and everyone has been waiting for hours to have their iphones programmed.

He told me that customers began showing up at 6 am. The very first customer that got served at 10am is still waiting to get his phone.
        Tint sucks

Comment

How far would 6g go?

I am pretty sure I would surpass that easy.

Comment

6 GB is allot. I added the 6 GB plan today and decided to watch a bunch of youtube, surf some and chat a bunch and used only 14 mb.. I think you would kill your battery every day before you burned 6 GB. At&t apparently cap their "unlimited" plan at 5GB reasonable usage...
            John

Comment

Duby T is the proud new owner of an iphone

Im such a label whore and slave to corporate america
              Tint sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Duby T View Post
                Duby T is the proud new owner of an iphone

Im such a label whore and slave to corporate america

You were able to get it activated? Have you downloaded any apps from the app store in iTunes? I need to wait until the Pwnage Tool is release to get the 2.0 software.. Looking forward to the app store. Somewhat jealous of your nice 3G network speeds....
                John

Comment

Originally posted by JPO View Post
                  You were able to get it activated? Have you downloaded any apps from the app store in iTunes? I need to wait until the Pwnage Tool is release to get the 2.0 software.. Looking forward to the app store. Somewhat jealous of your nice 3G network speeds....
                  No apps yet. To be honest, im still learning how to use it. So far so good thou. Im really loving this thing.
                  Tint sucks

Comment

i almost picked one up on the weekend for the wife.. $60 a month for 400mb and 150 minutes which would be fine

i'm going to go to a rogers store tommorow to pick one up

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the reception is crystal clear.

My broham told me that Telus and Bell are royaly FU^*ED! He told me that half of the people that bought iphones were Telus and Bell customers who have switched over.
                      Tint sucks

Comment

BB Thunder will come out soon enough lol
                        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

yea that thing looks sick alex!

Comment

Also been thinking about one for the Mrs but still not sure I want to be spending $70+ a month one you get all that you need in a phone, but I guess we will see.

It's times like these I miss having a Mom who works at Rogers :(
                            Blair
                            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'll sell someone my v1 iphone for cheap as hell.

All you bandwagon f**ks really ruined the phone for me. I thinkim gonna move to a plain jane 8800 or something
                              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                              -james

Comment

just get a blackberry and avoid the fanboys altogether
                                Team Highschool
                                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
                                X