Iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iphone

$300 for the 16GB, $200 for the 8 GB with a 3 year plan. No other choices.

No release on data pricing yet.

Comment

Iphone vs Samsung instinct vs LG vue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Tbh_umdSg

I think I like the Iphone the most judging on what I actually use my phone for.

4 more days
      Tint sucks

Comment

Not sure if this was posted yet

Telus announced HTC Touch Diamond plans

Far cheaper than iPhone

I'm going to switch
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Telus reception blows goats
          Tint sucks

Comment

bad marketing ?

6gb for 30 dollar- release today?

http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/09/r...or-30-a-month/

Comment

Originally posted by Duby T View Post
              Telus reception blows goats
              they're the only ones my company will use because nobody else can beat there coverage out of the city.
              Stefan
              -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
              -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
              -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Telus has also said they are thinking of adding a charge of $0.15 for incoming text messages if you are not on an unlimited text plan, food for thought.
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

they just put that in brent.. bell and telus.. WTF so if you get spammed text like ALOT of people do your paying for it.. eat a dick telus

Comment

Yes the 15 cent charge is a go starting in August on both Bell & Telus, but they have said it will not apply for spam messages.
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

• Re: Iphone

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                      Yes the 15 cent charge is a go starting in August on both Bell & Telus, but they have said it will not apply for spam messages.
                      But this only applies for customers (in bells case) that are not on a texting package. People with unlimited texting packages, 30 or 500 texting packages or anything really...will not be charged. It only affects the people that do not have a texting package....and therefore probably don't text much or at all.
                      Matt - A3

Comment

Rogers new pricing after consumer backlash

iphone $199 with 3 year contract

$30 data plan

http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/inve...mentid=8516500
                        Tint sucks

Comment

I don't think the price of the phone and plans is that bad and not sure I would ever use 6gb a month let alone consistently my biggest thing is being one of the sheep just like everyone else that will be getting one.

I am liking the LG KU990 these days.
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'll stick with my BB Curve and unlimited data for $30/month, not that mobile browser shyte either like the HTC touch has (the $7 thing). Considering I just switched from paying $25/month for 4MB of data to unlimited and email I made off good...And I bought the brand new phone right out for $300 flat.....I don't know what Rogers has, but Bell has EVDO and its quick.... I just don't see the point in the iPhone.....I am glad to see they drastically reduced their data rates tho, that should help them alot
                            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

The LG KU990 is nice, but its geared more towards a camera phone where as the iphone is geared towards a music phone (which I like)

Its kinda hard being unique in the world of cellular phones. Canada only has a hand full of providers and we are quite limited in terms of selection.

Im gonna go check out the iphone on friday, if I like it, I might pick one up. I relly don't care if people think im a sheep because chances are, the phone they have is probably just as played.
                              Tint sucks

Comment

I barely get Telus reception in my basement and fully plan on switching to rogers after just 3 months with Telus. Does anyone know if you can tether an iPhone? with 6GB I just might cancel my home internet, as all I do these days is surf anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X