Interesting Health Fact!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Health Fact!

Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?

It's called the Anal Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving people a shitty outlook on life.

If you don't believe it, try to pull a hair from your arse and see if it doesn't bring tears to your eyes.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Interesting Health Fact!

Oh
    OK
    I'd like to make a statment!
    2012 Q5
    2011 A5

Comment

Last edited by RedMile04; 04-16-2008, 04:45 PM.
      When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

ahhahaha.
        James
        mk4 wagon

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by RedMile04 View Post
            That was a bad joke
            Yep. I'll tell you more when I meet you for the beer or two you owe me.

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Haha, sorry I was just in a real bad mood last night. I had just come home from the dome after watching the flames lose and oh man no joke was funny at that point. Sorry I was so harsh Dave.
              When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMile04 View Post
                Haha, sorry I was just in a real bad mood last night. I had just come home from the dome after watching the flames lose and oh man no joke was funny at that point. Sorry I was so harsh Dave.
                No worries, the joke sucked anyways..

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
                X