This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raced guy delivering gli for southcentre haha

so coming home from mrc and theres a silver golf decked out in south centre fine cars decals, and behind it a black gli tinted windows real nice....and it had a plate in the bag stuffed in the trunk type thing....so we all turned to go behind chinook and the black gli pulls up at the lights and we both kinda take off easy knowing we both want to race next light we take off, haha side by side like exactly then at the last light he is like what kind of car is that, i was like the same thing ur in and he goes i dont even know what im in right now i couldnt help but laugh...
    02 or newer gli would be 180hp??
    im 01 wolfsburg with exhaust and intake....
    i was surprised i stayed right beside him the whole way being i have the 150hp engine

and yes i know for the flamers 1.8t nevar lose and are the fastest in the world haha....just keep that content out
    Travis Munroe
    Discover Real Estate

Re: raced guy delivering gli for southcentre haha

What happened to grammar?

"So I'm coming home from MRC and there is a silver golf decked out in south centre fine cars decals, and behind it is a black gli, tinted windows looked real nice, it had a plate in the bag stuffed in the trunk type thing. We all turned to go behind Chinook, the black gli pulls up at the lights and we both kinda take off easy, knowing that we both want to race. At the next light we take off... "

That's what Grammar/English looks like!
    Last edited by nordex; 03-10-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nordex View Post
      What happened to grammar?

"So I'm coming home from MRC and there is a silver golf decked out in south centre fine cars decals, and behind it is a black gli, tinted windows looked real nice, it had a plate in the bag stuffed in the trunk type thing. We all turned to go behind Chinook, the black gli pulls up at the lights and we both kinda take off easy, knowing that we both want to race. At the next light we take off... "

That's what Grammar/English looks like!
      I believe South Centre is capitalized, and "looked real nice" still isn't English, nor is a "trunk type thing", or "kinda", or "decked" in that context, so why be critical?
      Stefan
      -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
      -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
      -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
      -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
        I believe South Centre is capitalized, and "looked real nice" still isn't English, nor is a "trunk type thing", or "kinda", or "decked" in that context, so why be critical?
        Lol!

Edit: Man I would be pissed if I was expecting delivery of a black GLI right now.
        Last edited by Tuna; 03-10-2008, 03:50 PM.
        Jay

Comment

Not being critical. I am not going to go and re-write someone else's statement but my edit looks a lot better and MUCH easier to read, that's all. It takes an extra minute to type things out properly. Its not an english class either...

Comment

Whats with you and street racing? Are you trying to give us all a bad name or find out how well a Mk4 crashes without airbags?
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
                Whats with you and street racing? Are you trying to give us all a bad name or find out how well a Mk4 crashes without airbags?

Comment

i just find it fun against other dubs, i never push the limits doing stupid stuff but for a block where we might have reached 80 kmh i didnt find it to bad.....and yea this guy at the first set of lights deff burnt a little rubber haha (he knew enough about the car to turn TC off) so ide be a little rattled picking it up...who knows maybe we have a new member in a week talking about how much he loves his black gli and we can all laugh

as to nordex im used to you finding something wrong with my posts, so ur turn...get used to bad grammar as i dont give a **** when im typing on a forum
                  Travis Munroe
                  Discover Real Estate

Comment

Originally posted by tm.88 View Post
                    i just find it fun against other dubs, i never push the limits doing stupid stuff but for a block where we might have reached 80 kmh i didnt find it to bad.....
                    If I am thinking of the right street, you were pushing it and acting like an idiot. 80km in a 50km zone, in a matter of one block, being next to a residential area none the less, is just plain stupid.

get used to bad grammar as i dont give a **** when im typing on a forum
                    At least try.......your posts are painful to read

Comment

So much hate on this forum. Bring the love guys. Don't be an internet thug, if you want to flame someone's post, why not just PM or keep it to yourself and make everyone's day a little brighter. I promise, nobody is becoming a forum legend by criticizing other members.
                      KR
                      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by tm.88 View Post
                        as to nordex im used to you finding something wrong with my posts, so ur turn...get used to bad grammar as i dont give a **** when im typing on a forum
                        That's correct. An internet forum. Not an MSN messenger conversation.

Last edited by nordex; 03-10-2008, 08:01 PM.

Comment

tm.88 is Mitch v2.0
                          2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                          2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                            So much hate on this forum. Bring the love guys. Don't be an internet thug, if you want to flame someone's post, why not just PM or keep it to yourself and make everyone's day a little brighter. I promise, nobody is becoming a forum legend by criticizing other members.
                            True, but post's like this are a waste of space. No body cares to hear about every time you race some one. If you want to comment on a nice car you saw keep it in the spotted thread.
                            Mitesh

Comment

Originally posted by bart View Post
                              tm.88 is Mitch v2.0
                              But with bad grammar
                              Graeme

2015 S4
                              2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Working...
                              X