City and Colour Tickets :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City and Colour Tickets :(

I know city and Colour ticket went on sale today.. I'd be damned if I could get a pair. I don't want to miss out on it again.. If anyone knows anyone who has a set for sale please let me know. Even if it's from a scalper. I've seen Alexisonfire five times and I would love to see Dallas Green solo... The new album kicks ass. Very mellow and melodic.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: City and Colour Tickets :(

I scored 2 tickets through the pre-sale yesterday. It was pretty much sold out before the tickets hit the general public.

This will be the second time I see City in Color. The first concert was one of the best concerts I have ever been to.

The new album is awesome.....especially the Gord Downy song.....and that beatiful girl one. I still havent memorized the song titles LOL
    Tint sucks

Comment

I'm gonna punch myself in the balls if I don't get tickets to this show..

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
        I'm gonna punch myself in the balls if I don't get tickets to this show..
        If you do, make it worth everyones time and put it on youtube
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

There's always some on ebay
          Graeme

2015 S4
          2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Great idea Graeme!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

You can usually find most anything on StubHub too
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

i went to see this show last time he was here...ended up chundering in the washroom of jack singer during the opening act and calling my ex girlfriend to pick me up.

ha
                REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                -james

Comment

hahahahaa
                  02 GTI
                  Jared

Comment

Working...
                  X