• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time for change.

Originally posted by nordex View Post
    or like having OEM HID's in your bedroom for a few years
    LOL....Touche

I might have been the first mofo in the province with OEM HID's......and I still don't have them installed.
    Tint sucks

Comment

Did you vote pabs

Comment

Originally posted by nordex View Post
        Did you vote pabs
        Heck yeah
        Tint sucks

Comment

Craig Chandler rules!!

Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

I’m not surprised with the PC victory, but I am surprised with the margin of victory. I never thought they would actually take seats away from Liberal and NDP incumbents.

My guess is that PC voters who did not turn out in 2004 got frightened that the PC party would lose a significant amount of seats following all of the media hype and decided to go out and vote. I guess we will have to wait for the official numbers to verify this.

I also believe Taft and Mason ran poor campaigns and focused on bashing rather than promoting their goals.

It’s a shame that the voting public still continues to vote in routine instead of the changes that “everyone” seems to have wanted so badly.

Does anyone else think Ralph is drunk?
            Tint sucks

Comment

it will be interesting to see if they hold a leadership vote now within the party...as i have heard many PC people within the party are sick of Ed.
              Team Highschool
              Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
                it will be interesting to see if they hold a leadership vote now within the party...as i have heard many PC people within the party are sick of Ed.
                I highly doubt that. Many people voted PC because of Ed and if they change leaders now, PC voters will feel cheated by thier own party.

If anything, we are more likely to see a new Liberal or NDP leader.
                Tint sucks

Comment

Pretty disappointing since there was so much calling for change and then nothing. Voter turnout is really quite despicable, but proud to be in one of the only Liberal wards in the Province.
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'm a sad panda.

Last edited by Kor; 03-04-2008, 11:50 AM.
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

thanks for that kor. I just lol in class

Comment

I voted since I only had to walk across the street to do so. What a joke too the wife checked registration online which showed us both on the list, we get there and she is not on it.
                        Name: Brent
                        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

ID should cover that no? i voted yesterday

Comment

two pieces of it are required and must be gov't issued. I wasnt on the list. Most people who check to see if they are on the list and are told they are arent carrying 2 pieces of ID.

Comment

Working...
                            X