Am I seeing things?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I seeing things?????

So Darcy and i went to Nakiska today for a day of skiing. Driving towards Banff I could have sworn I saw a Porsche Panamera. Could I be seeing things? It was heading towards calgary. At first I thought it was a cayenne but the closer it got, I realized it was a four door sedan and much lower to the ground. It was a dark color and very dirty but I'm sure it was a panamera. Needless to say, it wasn't overly attractive......

Derek
    Last edited by GINCH; 02-14-2008, 05:05 PM.
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Re: Am I seeing things?????

They have been spotted testing in Northern Alberta and BC, so it is very possible it was a test car, was it followed by Suburbans?
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I don't really remember Blair. It might have been!
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Vancouver, earlier in the month

Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/206883/in...che-panameras/

Comment

they have been doing their 'Alaskan' testing in BC and Alberta for the last few months. A whole whack of them were spotted when we went to whistler over christmas coming down from Pemberton. You most likely did see one.
            Team Highschool
            Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Thats pretty exciting to see a car of that caliber in its testing phase. Looks like you got a little sneak peak.

Were they driving it hard?
              Tint sucks

Comment

doubt it. they are usually in a medium sized convoy going to or from their testing grounds. as was mentioned they are usually accompanied by a few big SUV's loaded with gear.
                Team Highschool
                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
                X