Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shyte

Re: Shyte

no need to post it.. but the close up version nearly made me ill. at least he's ok
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

pyscho!

Comment

One lucky man if he comes away with no psyiological or psychological issues. Hope the best for him but he isnt out of the water yet. He has many long days/nights infront of him. Now the worry is if he has a stroke. They will have blood thinners to prevent this but they dont always work 100%. To loose 5 pints of blood might cause brain damage.

I should look on the net and see how hes doing before posting more "possibilities". But the majory worry now is a stroke.

Comment

I wonder why in juniors they where neck guards but at the higher levels they have no protection. I mean a puck to the neck would be even worse. It is not like they don't have the tech to do it either. It is a horrible thing but maybe some good can come of it through more safety gear.
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Player's discretion so if they don't want to they don't got too. I think they actually vote on these things and what they want to be mandatory.

Comment

I haaaaate wearing a neck guard, this is just a freak accident, I'd still rather go without.
              I'd like to make a statment!
              2012 Q5
              2011 A5

Comment

WHL they dont wear them. They do in Quebec league. From what I hear the players hate them. Once they hit the bigs they take them off. I would find a sweat filled collar around my neck annoying. Much like face masks. Much more eye injuries and facial injuries then these very isolated skate to the face/neck ones. Its a rough game. Injuries will happen. I wouldnt make it mandatory at this time for throat gaurds. With new technology maybe some company could step up and develop a better more comfortable throat gaurd.

Comment

Originally posted by GoNzO View Post
                  WHL they dont wear them. They do in Quebec league. From what I hear the players hate them. Once they hit the bigs they take them off. I would find a sweat filled collar around my neck annoying. Much like face masks. Much more eye injuries and facial injuries then these very isolated skate to the face/neck ones. Its a rough game. Injuries will happen. I wouldnt make it mandatory at this time for throat gaurds. With new technology maybe some company could step up and develop a better more comfortable throat gaurd.
                  Underarmor makes the real nice full shirts with the neck guard, they're not bad but I still prefer nothing
                  I'd like to make a statment!
                  2012 Q5
                  2011 A5

Comment

Last edited by stefan; 02-12-2008, 02:38 PM.
                    Stefan
                    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

I use to wear one of those in when I played net ^

Comment

Working...
                      X