• Show
Clear All

Re: Da da da, da da... I'm loving it!

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
    From the Vortex

exactly what i did this morning

Comment

Good thing there is relief around the corner! -20 Balmy!!
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

yea -12 this AM felt like a chinook.. cold out now tho

Comment

Killer day today even though I found out my Eurovan needs a power steering rack..

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Ouch, well at least you know someone that can fix it cheap. I hear he has a good shop rate too.
            I drove by your van today, my car still needs to be washed more then yours
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
              Killer day today even though I found out my Eurovan needs a power steering rack..
              thats a crappy job.

Comment

Yep, I'm gonna find out how crappy it is on Saturday. Got a rack for $411.00. Can't beat that! OEM price is $760!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Ouchy, that is a bad post Christmas bill.
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Got it done today. WHAT A CRAPPY JOB! I looked it up and warranty time is 1.10h. I say go fcuk yourself! It took me about 6 hours. I had to deal with rusted bolts. Who's freaking idea was it to fasten the rack to the subframe with torx head bolts?! I otta kick them in the balls. I also had to take the tie rod assys off the new rack so I could fit the new rack in. Putting the bellows boots back on was a real feature too. If I never have to do that job again it will be too soon.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
                      Got it done today. WHAT A CRAPPY JOB! I looked it up and warranty time is 1.10h. I say go fcuk yourself! It took me about 6 hours. I had to deal with rusted bolts. Who's freaking idea was it to fasten the rack to the subframe with torx head bolts?! I otta kick them in the balls. I also had to take the tie rod assys off the new rack so I could fit the new rack in. Putting the bellows boots back on was a real feature too. If I never have to do that job again it will be too soon.

i did 2 under warranty,it is a **** job and the 2nd one wasn't any easier.
                      if my van starts leaking p/s i'll crush it

Comment

Working...
                      X