Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipod Album Art.

Two questions..

1) Where's the best place to get album art for Ipods?
    2) What do people use for auto inserting album art into their Ipods?
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Ipod Album Art.

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
    Two questions..

1) Where's the best place to get album art for Ipods?
    2) What do people use for auto inserting album art into their Ipods?
    If you're renaming full albums I highly recommend tag&rename.

It will write all the mp3 tags in the format you want and embed the album art, so once they are imported into Itunes you're good to go.

Keeps things nice and neat

Comment

http://itunes-art-importer.en.softonic.com/

This is what I use and really like it. You just select the song/artist/album in itunes you want art for and this software searches amazon.com for a match. I dont think I have had a single album (of my 150+ albums) that it couldnt find.
      When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

I usually just go into Amazon, find the album, save the cover pic and then import it.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

if you have an itunes store account i know it autograbs photos for the music don't know if you have to pay or not.. well this is on my mac.. i don't use itunes on windows

Comment

As Ryan said, iTunes on both Mac and Windows can automatically grab album art for your music. The ID3 tags must be correct though... and you need an iTunes Music Store account (but the art work doesn't cost money... it's free... but you need an account).
            billip
            2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

I've used jriver Media Jukebox for years. It will nearly 100% of the time automatically tag and cover art the album. On some wierd or old stuff, you might need to find it yourself, but rarely. Tastes great, less filling. No iTunes for this puppy.

http://www.mediajukebox.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Red90 View Post
                I've used jriver Media Jukebox for years. It will nearly 100% of the time automatically tag and cover art the album. On some wierd or old stuff, you might need to find it yourself, but rarely. Tastes great, less filling. No iTunes for this puppy.

http://www.mediajukebox.com/
                I downloaded and installed media jukebox. Do I have to import all my music to my laptop and then get the art and then put all the music back on to my ipod? I'm kinda new at this if you haven't guessed.
                Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                You dig sucka?!

Comment

hoping not to totally hijack this thread but...

You can use other software then ITunes to read and write to your ipod? please tell me which coz im hating itunes on the PC,

Thanks
                  Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

I found an awesome site that has information about this:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=itunes+alternative
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                      I found an awesome site that has information about this:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=itunes+alternative
                      Oh your so dry.
                      Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

You can drag and drop your albumart into the bottom left corner too... No cutting or pasting needed!
                        It's time for an honest pint

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
                          I downloaded and installed media jukebox. Do I have to import all my music to my laptop and then get the art and then put all the music back on to my ipod? I'm kinda new at this if you haven't guessed.
                          You don't have to. Plug the iPod in and run Media Jukebox. It will see all of the music and should be able to figure out what it is. I think you then ask it to look for cover art on the internet. Sorry, I don't have it on this computer, so can't give specific instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kordain View Post
                            hoping not to totally hijack this thread but...

You can use other software then ITunes to read and write to your ipod? please tell me which coz im hating itunes on the PC,

Thanks
                            Yah, that is what I already said above.......

Comment

Working...
                            X