Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 80 Rapid Fire! or is it Rapid Blood Bath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 80 Rapid Fire! or is it Rapid Blood Bath!

Holy Sheet! I have never seen as many knockouts or fighters pouring blood as I have seen last night watching UFC 80.

The card was pretty weak but it was one of, if not the best UFC I have seen in years.

Anyone see the Stevenson / Penn fight? Here it is. on e of the bloodiest fights I've seen in years!
    http://www.mmashare.com/video-forum/ftopic488.html
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: UFC 80 Rapid Fire! or is it Rapid Blood Bath!

I have seen bloodier fights but the slow mow they caught on Stevensons head was pretty goory. Overall if was a pretty weak UFC. Most of the fights where done in under 90 seconds will little action.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

You can always rely on a couple of brits to have a good old brawl. they must have had 8 pints each before they hit the octagon. one best fight of the night!
      Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

I have not seen a person leak like that in ages. Them elbows really do the damage. OUCH!
        That will be his weak spot now. Lacerations like that always open up easier and easier. It will be the target for all of his future opponents.

Comment

Despite being a weak card it still managed to be pretty entertaining.
          Tint sucks

Comment

Working...
          X