Goalie Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goalie Mask

For x-mas i got a new goalie mask (well the money for it) from my parents, I was going for an Itech Envy 7 but it turns out almost everyone is sold out of them and itech is working on the 2008 model which will come out in may. So I shopped around and a guy at work sent me to covetedmask.com well its been about a week after I sent in my ideas and this is the pen work that I got back, the mask should be painted and in my hands the end of next week.
    Attached Files
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: Goalie Mask

man thats pretty cool. curious how much something like that would set you back?

Comment

$350 for the mask ~$350+ for the paint job... just e-mail him for more information
      Last edited by Russell; 01-17-2008, 05:30 PM.
      2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

Only $350 for the Paint?? Thats awesome.. I have been looking at getting my mask painted...but most I found were i the 900 range.. including locals!

Im going to contact this guy to see about getting mine done...

Consider yourself lucky you didnt get an Envy 7.... most people are having those Chinese made POS crack very soon into usage.. I beleive most were recalled via Itech.. and probably why you could find one.
        Last edited by R-Audi; 01-17-2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

im gonna ring a puck right off that pretty little thing first chance i get russ. why you making us deal with rob in net this weekend?
          Team Highschool
          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Tell Ron that Russell sent you when you e-mail him!

Haha that is the one problem... how am I going to take a puck off the mask? I feel sorry for the first guy that does it, may have to drop the gloves and go after him

I play in the HNA that night so the Div C rec team is going to have to deal with Rob, hell he may even do better then me haha, its odd playing at that level as people are harder to read because they have no idea what they are going to do.
            2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

On an automotive-related topic, there are some companies online that will do this for motorcycle or race/autox helmets.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Yeah I was reading on that guys website that he will only do goalie stuff, I guess a lot of guys will do bike, auto helmets and even toilet seats
                2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                  Tell Ron that Russell sent you when you e-mail him!

Mind passing on his email? It doesnt look like the online info form is working...

How long from start to finish? I'd prefer to minimize downtime.. and my backup mask sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                    On an automotive-related topic, there are some companies online that will do this for motorcycle or race/autox helmets.
                    I had a local Bike guy quote me $900 for my mask....Brutal!

Comment

yeah i got a quote from a guy in thorncliff once.. came to about 400 for the paint job... does good work though. Even does some NHL masks.

Comment

wow who knew there were so many goalie on here, yeah Ron did both of T-Bo's masks, he also did Dany Sabourin when he was in Van.
                        2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

i play NHA as well, div B, what div and team are you on Russ?
                          Team Highschool
                          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

I am in the Bud Division... Beavers
                            2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

Pretty sure the cost for racing helmets is around $400-$450 ea USD...

But generally people just want stripes or text and simple vector designs.

I guess custom drawn one of a kind art might be a little bit more.
                              KR
                              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                              X