Car pics from Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car pics from Phoenix

Here are some of the cars we checked out while down in Phoenix over the holidays. The CLK63 Black Series is soooo hot in person. The owner of that dealership also owns a CLK DTM (for sale at $525K!!). They're also getting a Veyron in a few weeks.

Anyway, on to the pics!

2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Re: Car pics from Phoenix

i love the r32 at the end ahhaha.. chris your a baller

Comment

Are you looking at somethign?

Comment

Yeah i thought I'd throw in the R32 for shits and giggles. The dealership STILL wouldn't allow me to test drive it, stating that is was a "special" car. Last time I checked they were collecting dust on all the dealer lots... oh well.

And the reason we went to so many car places was because my girlfriend's dad plans on buying some cars down there and selling them up here. There was a beautiful black on black M6 that he might pull the trigger on and we're also trying to find out from MB Canada if we can import that Black Series
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Love the "my pants just got tight" look!

Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
          X