Doorway debit..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doorway debit..

With the wife at work, I was jammed tonight without cash. It's too butt ass cold outside and I wasn't going to bundle the kids up to drive them down the street to Jack Astors. I also am too lazy to make anything for dinner. I was looking for any food delivery that accepted doorway debit. I couldn't find anything besides pizza 73. Anyone know any other places that does doorway debit? I finally gave up and used my Visa for the KFC Holiday meal.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Doorway debit..

Chinese food...most places anyways, I think BP's and Swiss Chalet offer the same, hard to remember if I used debit or not in the past on those really hung-over days.
    2002 996TT
    2011 S5
    2004 S4 Avant

Comment

panago does debit at the door.. i think most pizza places do now

Comment

Pizza Hut pretty sure

Also some Chinese food places... depends where you live since they're not chains usually
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

call your cell phone people i believe they can charge by your cell phone
          number.

Comment

Originally posted by VWSM View Post
            call your cell phone people i believe they can charge by your cell phone
            number.
            Really?
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
            X