Hiring Arch. Designer/Draftsperson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring Arch. Designer/Draftsperson

Hello all! For those that don't know I own a fast growing Architectural Design/Drafting Firm and am currently searching for some knowledgable people to join my team doing some drafting and possible design work. The jobs will start as a flexible part-time position working from home with strong potential to lead into full-time work and management positions for the right individuals. The applicants must have minimum 1 year architectural design and/or drafting experience in the residential field with formal education in Architectural Design and Drafting being mandatory. Compensation is negotiable based on experience and will be payed out on a "per-job" basis or hourly. For those that would be interested in or know of others that would be they can e-mail me any inquiries and resumes to phase_one@shaw.ca, resumes can also be faxed to myself at (403) 982-3646. Cheers!
    Last edited by The Brice; 11-24-2007, 04:30 PM.
    2002 996TT
    2011 S5
    2004 S4 Avant

Re: Hiring Arch. Designer/Draftsperson

I work with a girl whos boy friend is just finishing up his schooling in Vancouver. I will pass on your info and see where it goes.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I wont be ready for a couple of years, if you can wait

Comment

Originally posted by calgarydub View Post
        I wont be ready for a couple of years, if you can wait
        Absolutely, just kick some ace in school and you never know, and thanks Brent for putting out the word and to anybody else out there if you know anyone in the industry that is looking for a new job with serious potential for the future, or just to make some great extra cash part-time on evenings/weekends type deal just point them my way.
        2002 996TT
        2011 S5
        2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
        X