Merry Christmas to Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to Me

Finally after alot of frustration and bad deals, I finally have pretty much everything to go into the truck! So here they is:

JL 10w3d4
    Phoenix MQ430
    Infinity Kappa 60.7/62.7
    Avic D3

2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: Merry Christmas to Me

NICE Alex! i want to see pics and a review of that avic-d3.. i'm looking at putting one into my s4.. they are what 700-800 bucks now?? man car stuff is so cheap now

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      NICE Alex! i want to see pics and a review of that avic-d3.. i'm looking at putting one into my s4.. they are what 700-800 bucks now?? man car stuff is so cheap now
      Uhhh 800 bucks was never a cheap price for a deck dude.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

haha dude my old avic-n1 in my jetta cost me 2400 for a navi now 800 is cheapo cheaps

Comment

nice choice on the D3, im lovin mine so far, have yet to get a antenna adapter yet though
          Dylan
          (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

did you put it into the A4? gotta post pics man! do you have the bose? i do on my s4 but they have full adapters now so you can use the stock amp/subs! pretty sweet

Comment

yup i only have a couple shitty pics, negative on the bose, i'm not really 100% done yet, i want to get the silver trim thingy on the bottom of the trim plate

oh and the ipod adapter is a MUST
              Last edited by Coker Rat; 11-25-2007, 12:43 AM.
              Dylan
              (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

nice! yea ipod in the glovebox

Comment

Working...
                X