• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hdbits.org

Anyone have an invite for me?
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: hdbits.org

will trade oink invite
    2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

Not sure what that site is but I haven't had an oink account in ages but it would be nice to have one
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

pass me your e-mail and I will get a friend to invite you

I will also take a bitmetv.org invite, well I would love one.
        Last edited by Russell; 10-22-2007, 02:01 PM.
        2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

mmm Oink invites are like gold.

My ratio has been right on the brink of a ban for the better part of a year haha
          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
          -james

Comment

no, usenetserver is like gold $15/mo and all the HD, divx, mp3s, pr0n, isos, etc etc you can handle at full speed, with no limits and no sharing.
            2002 VW Golf GT TDI
            2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

See, the thing is, if you get an Oink invite from someone and then abuse it, it reflects badly on the person who invited you and can even get them banned too I think?

"You are entirely responsible if someone you invite attempts to cheat their ratio. We have a zero-tolerance policy... If you invite a cheater, you will lose your ability to invite again in future."

I have basically unlimited OINK invites so I can hook you up but I don't really want my account banned so you gotta be willing to do some uploading too.

Whats on hdbits.org?
              Last edited by Kor; 10-22-2007, 03:28 PM.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Demonoid is pretty good, but wild-bytes.org has friggin everything. Too bad they almost never issue invites.
                Geoff
                Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

ok so how do I use this usenetserver, I just signed up for 1 month
                  2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

download newsbinpro

or unison if your on osx

newsgroups pwn everything out there for speed and quality

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                      ok so how do I use this usenetserver, I just signed up for 1 month
                      how do you use usenet? its the simplest and safest way their is.
                      search for the stuff you want on somewhere like http://www.newzleech.com/ then click create NZB. get hold of a newz client that uses nzb files like NZB-O-Matic.
                      double click the NZB file and come back in an hour, all done!!!!

you may also want to visit http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/news...e/freenzb.html

used em for years. what usenet service did you sign up for? NewsHosting and is giganews are good, Telus and Shaw last year started currupting their news gropus so they are worth crap now. be carefull not to exceed your download capacity if your on Telus though!

anyone know of another good NZB client software?
                      Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

I exceed my telus all the time lol. In the 6 years I have had it I have only received 2 letters. I ignore them as I had to pay for my modem when I started, got no free mp3 player or whatever crap they give now. Plus I pay more then new subscribers (I think at ~$45). To top it all off when I signed up I was told unlimited downloads, soo in turn they can bite me.
                        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                          pass me your e-mail and I will get a friend to invite you

I will also take a bitmetv.org invite, well I would love one.
                          Is oink still music only?
                          PM'd

Comment

i pay 50ish us for 3 months of unlimited bandwidth news service and its worth every penny.. i still use torrents somtimes but newsgroups are so damn fast for everything.. shaw has never bugged me once and i easily do 30-50gig/mo

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
                              I exceed my telus all the time lol. In the 6 years I have had it I have only received 2 letters. I ignore them as I had to pay for my modem when I started, got no free mp3 player or whatever crap they give now. Plus I pay more then new subscribers (I think at ~$45). To top it all off when I signed up I was told unlimited downloads, soo in turn they can bite me.
                              The Telus account i have is a 30Gb limit and if you go over it they just charge you an extra $35. No warning call or letter just an extra big bill. You did not want to be the girl on the telus end of the phone when they pulled that one!
                              Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Working...
                              X