Replica Wheels.....discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replica Wheels.....discuss

What are your thoughts on Replica Wheels?

For example, replica Porsche, Audi, VW, BBS.

Would you buy a set? Do you like them? Do you dispise them? Reasons for doing so.
    Tint sucks

Re: Replica Wheels.....discuss

Originally posted by Duby T View Post
    What are your thoughts on Replica Wheels?

For example, replica Porsche, Audi, VW, BBS.

Would you buy a set? Do you like them? Do you dispise them? Reasons for doing so.
    Some OEM replicas are quite good quality. The thing most people don't like is that OEM replicas are often crap quality compared to OEM, and you are just going to pay for it later. So I would say, if you get a quality product, you are in good shape. A lot of OEM wheels aren't even made anymore either or are so overpriced as to be totally ridiculous.

If its a replica of a quality after market wheel, like if you are going to buy a replica BBS CH or something, thats different. I don't think that is always very cool, usually you are just fooling yourself and getting a knock off quality wheel.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I've got replica BBS LM's on my BMW and they seem to be pretty good quality, I dont track my car so they dont see too much stress but as far as looks and daily drivability goes they are very good, IMO.
      - Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Polar36 View Post
        I've got replica BBS LM's on my BMW and they seem to be pretty good quality, I dont track my car so they dont see too much stress but as far as looks and daily drivability goes they are very good, IMO.

You have any pics of your ride? What are the specs?
        Tint sucks

Comment

Working...
        X