Electrician for hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrician for hire

If anyone needs any residential electrical work done I am available.(basements,garages,changes etc....) I have some spare time coming up, so let me know if you need anything.

Re: Electrician for hire

Lance did some work on my house. It hasn't burnt down yet so he comes highly recommended.

JK folks Lance is awesome!!! We are going to change up my main breaker panel in the house and run better service to my garage. I can't wait!!!!
    Last edited by VAG_Tech; 10-02-2007, 07:04 PM. Reason: spelling
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
      Lance did some work on my house. It hasn't burnt down yet so he comes highly recommended.

JK folks Lance is awesome!!! We are going to change up my main breaker panel in the house and run better service to my garage. I can't wait!!!!
      Thanks Dave!!!

Comment

Someone give this guy some work! No job is too small.
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
        X