Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This city is going to hell.

Originally posted by Ryan View Post

fark it my wedding is this weekend i have better things to think about!
    On a lighter note (hijacking my own thread) Hope you have a great wedding day Ryan.

P.S. Where's the reception and is it an open bar??
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      fark it my wedding is this weekend i have better things to think about!
      ya like your wedding night....
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by karna View Post
        and as bad as it sounds, that is just what this whole thing is some people just make wrong decisions and end up fucking their and other peoples whole life up as a result...i think people don't see the true reason this might have happened out of discust and anger but just like jrockmk2 said he was actually a pretty decent guy who always had a smile on his face, the kid is not a psychopath or evil or anything like that, it just happened to be a bad move at the wrong moment with perhaps some bad influences (peers, drugs, alcohol...who knows).

i know there is no excuse for somthing like killing a person and i think it is only fair he gets the right punishment for his crime, but people don't konciously kill people at an exposed place like that just for fun or pleasure, IMO it was just a really really stupid and bad decision where things might have been happening way to fast and i can guarantee you he is more than regretting it right now...i feel really forry for his family and for the father of the victim. i cant imagine what they all might be going trough right now.

eather way, RIP to the victim...it truly is a trategy to have someone so young die like that
        i hear what you are saying and as much as i want to say "he made a mistake" i just can't/won't.

personal accountability in our society is all but gone. people do things, make mistakes, screw up, and look to everyone and everything else to put the blame on. parents, video games, music, kids around them, what they had for breakfast. while all of these things may influence the decision you make it is YOUR decision and YOU are ultimately responsible for it.

This kid probobly didn't think about the ramifications of his action before he committed it, but you know what, the kid he hit had to pay a price for his bad choice by losing his life, he should pay an equal price as he made a choice to do that.
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
          This kid probobly didn't think about the ramifications of his action before he committed it, but you know what, the kid he hit had to pay a price for his bad choice by losing his life, he should pay an equal price as he made a choice to do that.
          I am a firm believer in the old eye for an eye philosophy. He should have to die before the people whos lives he ruined by his total disregard to life towards the other poor kid. A pick axe! It should be a pick axe used to end his life.
          2002 996TT
          2011 S5
          2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
          X