UFC® 76 KNOCKOUT Tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC® 76 KNOCKOUT Tonight!!!

UFC® 76 Knockout is on tonight at 8pm. Just wondering if anyone has their picks on who's gonna win.

Chuck Liddell Vs. Keith Jardine

I think this fight will go the distance unless someone gets lucky. They are both awesome strikers. I will go with Chuck for the win. He's hungry for a rematch with Quinton.

Mauricio Rua Vs. Forrest Griffin

I think Forrest will get his ass handed to him. Shogun is more well rounded.

Jon Fitch Vs. Diego Sanchez

Diego will take this one. He'll give Jon the "Dirty Sanchez" LOL

There are some good under card fights too. This one should be good.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: UFC® 76 KNOCKOUT Tonight!!!

Both Jardine and Liddell are coming off bad KO's and im sure both will come out hungry. Never the less, Liddel will win.

I think Griffin vs Shogun will be the fight of the night. Shogun is the heavy favorite for good reason, but Pride guys have not had the best luck in the cage lately. I don't think Shogun will walk through Griffin as easily as everyone thinks.

I hate Sanchez, but I think he will win by ground and pound. I don't think Fitch will be able to defend against Sanchez's take downs.

Machida is quickly becoming one of the most dangerous mofo's at 205. Keep an eye on this guy.

PS. I can't believe Jardine vs Liddell is the main event. How lame is that? The UFC gotta step it up and have better main events.
    Tint sucks

Comment

Holy night of upsets!!!

I couldn't believe that Chuck laid back so much and that the fight went to a decision! Chuck hasn't been in a deciding fight in five years!! I thought it was a piss poor fight for Liddel. There was a couple times where Liddell rocked Jardine and didn't go in for the kill. It was almost like the fight was fixed. Jardine hammered Chuck with a barrage of leg kicks and body shots.

This was a fight. Diego did all he could bu he still got handed his second straight loss. Imagine that..

Forrest was awesome in this fight. His ground game surprised me. Rua started to get gassed in the second round and forrest took advantage by slipping a rear naked choke on him fifteen seconds before the end of round three.

All in all it was a good night of fighting. But as Duby said, I wish they had better main events.

The next UFC should be good on October 20th. This is where Rich Franklin gets his title shot against Anderson Silva.
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

I can't believe Liddel and Sanchez lost. Both fighters are starting to fade in their respective weight devisions.

Liddell's ribs looked like hell after he ate a few of Jardines kicks. I especially liked the fact that this fight did not go to the ground at all. Both guys swung for the fences. Great fight.

Forrest is a beast. I knew he would give Rua a run for his money. Forrest has proven that he can take a licking and keep on ticking. That was definately an entertaining fight.

Machida looked good as usual. If his apponent didnt have such a solid chin, this fight would have ended with a KO.

I can't wait for the rest of the fight card for UFC 77 to be released.
        Tint sucks

Comment

I have to say that it was a nother boring UFC PPV. The only intersting fight was Forrest (when is he not entertaining) and I loved how he looked up at the clock and submitted him rather then let it go to the judges. Liddel needs to go back to the drawing board and round out his skills, it is obvious now that people know his tricks and can beat him at his own game.
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
            Liddel needs to go back to the drawing board and round out his skills, it is obvious now that people know his tricks and can beat him at his own game.
            The same can be said for Sanchez.
            Tint sucks

Comment

Working...
            X